Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back to Normal Life

After the trip to Keystone, broken down bike and going back to work with no down time, I finally feel like my life is returning to normal. Last night I slept like a log and was able to sleep until I work up naturally, well until the baby woke me up, which was still later than normal, so that's a plus.

I spent a large part of the afternoon in the pool with Ian. Mostly it was just he and I but Amanda was there off and on too. We had a great time, playing in the pool and tossing water balls back and forth. He is such a doll and a joy in my life.

My bike is in Durango until further notice, probably about 2 weeks. I really miss having her here. Even though it is ungodly hot here and riding during the day is pretty much out of the question, not having my bonnie in the garage is a real bummer. Instead she is sitting in a strange shop, road weary and dirty waiting to have her electrical system repaired. Looking at the pictures everyone has posted and the videos, wants to make me go back and do it all over again.

Anyway, one thing this trip did was to make me realize how badly I need to get into shape and lose some weight. So this evening I joined a gym. Hopefully in a few weeks the results will begin to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment