Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Preparing for the ride to the AMA Women and Motorcycling Conference

We've been planning for months to make the trip to Keystone, CO for the AMA Women & Motorcycling Conference. This will be the 4th one that I have attended, the first in Ohio, Buckhannon VA in 2002 and 2006 Athens, GA. This will be the shortest trip in miles but we are taking several days to meander up there.

Saturday morning early five of us will be leaving Phoenix, hoping to get out of the Valley of the Sun before the temperature gets unbearable. I'm going to do my best to blog something about our trip every day.

Until Saturday I'll be spending my time trying to get ahead of the game at work during the day and in the evening getting all my gear gathered and packed so we can leave quickly and easily on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment